Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Anyone want to date my mountainbiking sister?
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Tough, I don't have a sister!

Anyway, now that your reading this thread I've got a rant.

I went to Swinley on Thursday evening, the place was packed. In the time I hung around the cutting 250+ riders must have passed by or gone for a few runs.

So why, despite the fact I was obviously just another cyclist who'd reached his limit for tolerating the shear shittyness of the place and was walking around picking up the mountains of litter strewn along the fire road where people push/ride back up and in the clearing next to the cutting, did absolutely no one else bother to pick up a bag and help out? Come on guys/girls , there was even a que for the jumps, was getting your gnarl on so important that you couldn't spend 5 minutes helping out?

And its not just antisocial kids dropping litter, the area was littered with energy gel and cliff bar wrappers.

The closest anyone came to helping out was one guy who commented as he rode past for another run "it really makes you mad when it get so bad you have to go and clean up others mes doesn't it?"

If it gets you so f****** mad, get your fat f***** arse off your fat f***** full susser and help the f*** out!

Seems people would rather stand in the que surrounded litter than actualy bend down and pick it up and put it in the bin. Lazy f****rs

That's one of the good things about trail centres.
    They reduce the amount of litter out on the proper trails.

MSP

Do you want a medal?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Do you want a medal?

And there's the problem, no I didn't want a medal, or even a thankyou, but he fact that not a single person picked up any of the litter is what grated with me.

khani
    Free Member

i think you deserve one
    pi**es me off too

MSP

I do a lot of work for chariteeee, but I prefer not to talk about it 😉

dufresneorama
    Free Member

Really grinds my gears.

Never been camping once and not had to bring someone else's rubbish home with mine!

Dog owners too, out in the country and they bag the dog shit…but leave the bag!!! The shit will dissolve after a few good rains…the bag will be there for hundreds/thousands of years.

nacho
    Free Member

"Dog owners too, out in the country and they bag the dog shit…but leave the bag!!! The shit will dissolve after a few good rains…the bag will be there for hundreds/thousands of years. "

This REALLY bugs me. What is it with this? How stupid can you be to put the cr*p in a plastic bag then leave it, usually hanging off a tree. Words fail me

Drac

If you had a sister she might of helped.

PikeBN14
    Free Member

FFS why bring dogs in to it, that really p1sses me off!!

Save it for one of the other Dog threads, there's enough of them!

Dog, HT, FS & SS owner – see, it is posible to enjoy more than one thing!

Now – Get back to the original rant …..

nacho
    Free Member

Is there a STW law saying no dogs to be mentioned on threads not originally about dogs? I bet cr*p in bags p1sses me off more than the mention of dogs on threads does you 😈

hora
    Free Member

Wheres the **** sister!

coffeeking
    Free Member

I reckon that while most people agree it's minging and makes the place a mess, most people don't want to pick up wet, dirty rubbish that someone else has dropped as they don't have a bag spare, don't want to fill their pockets, don't want to be picking up tissues with bodily fluids in them, don't come out for a ride and choose to litter pick. I've picked a few things up in my time, but it wasn't pleasant and I don't do it regularly because when I'm out riding I'm generally out for a ride. I tend to pick it up more when I'm out walking.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

surely if you let the refuse get deep enough it's like riding through leaves ? I love that 🙂 Please don't spoil my fun you selfish git 🙁

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Anyone want to date my mountainbiking sister?’ is closed to new replies.