Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Anyone want a free 10utb entry?
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Only cost me a tenner, not sure if you can transfer entries, or you can just pretend you’re me (only if yer quicker!). Got a weekend planned down in the peaks now instead. Email in profile.

munrobiker
    Free Member

I would love this please, all my mates are going but I was too slow to act. I will email you now.

sillyoldman

If for some reason that doesn’t work out, I’d be keen!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    trail_rat
    Free Member

luke , i dont think youll pass for greg – since the sign on staff know you by name,.

munrobiker
    Free Member

Well, my only other alternative is if my mate Rosie bails out, and I definitely won’t pass for her!

Also, I don’t think the girl that replaced Chloe really knows who I am, just my face, so I could head for her.

trail_rat
    Free Member

i dont think fraser would care either though as long as your paid for i was just being lighthearted.

munrobiker
    Free Member

No light heartedness terry, this is racing 😡

boxelder

Anyone interested in a lift from Keswick/Penrith/M6

Going up in the van, on my lonesome, so room for 3 potentially

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Luke, email sent.

trail_rat
    Free Member

if im there there will be no racing taking place out of my camp 😀 im just coming for reminiscing the old days and refresh the memory of days of the future…..Ie what keeps me doing the days away i do just now so i can get back to doing what i love in my early 30s 😀

munrobiker
    Free Member

Boxelder, potentialy, when will you be heading back down? I will need to get off reasonably sharpish on the Sunday but would be happy to spread the cost.

boxelder

I’ll not be hanging about long on Sunday. Hoping to leave Carlisle no later than 6 on friday.
    Mail me munrobiker, as you’ve no mail ad showing

breadcrumb

You can change the details in your account.

I swapped mine to a guy at work. Its my sister-in-laws wedding, gutted as I was looking forward to 10UTB.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Cool, I’ll get that organised.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Anyone want a free 10utb entry?’ is closed to new replies.