Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • anyone using Time xpresso road pedals ?
  • iainc

My RXS ones need replaced and these look pretty good. Want to stick with Time as my dodgy knees like them. Thinking of the xpresso 4

Thanks

Sandwich

I’m running a pair of 6’s. Set up after the Crank road pedals is a bit more tricky as they have a bit less float. The variable Q factor helps (marked cleat on other foot change the measurement). I’m only 300 miles into using them and the set-up is not quite there.

carlphillips
    Free Member

I am, they feel ok, positive click in/out, heard they suffer from excessive cleat wear from walking around on them but not had it myself.

surely the speedplays would be better for your knees as they offer tons of adjustment..

iainc

carl – I have the rxs ones on a couple of bikes and they are good, but one pair is needing replaced and the xpresso seem to be the replacement, with same float

iainc

Got them earlier and fitted this evening. Wow, they are light 🙂 spent half an hour getting cleats set up following my various sketches and notes for happy knees and had a 10 min ride. First thoughts – clipping in very easy, good retention, float seems good. They are so light they don’t set up for entry like the RXS’s, but overall like them. Will try a longer ride tomorrow before Sundays 80 miler.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘anyone using Time xpresso road pedals ?’ is closed to new replies.