• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by spot.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone using a Philips OneBlade?
  • rickon
    Free Member

Hi Chaps,

Looking to get a new beard trimmer, and also need new razor blades – so thought the One Blade might solve both problems.

Anyone using one? Thinking of the Pro version, so I can leave beard in place but just trim it, as well as removing stubble…

Cheers

Ricks

dovebiker

Been using one since February – I have an early rise to get to work so less faffage in the mornings is good. Does a good job both trimming and cutting-in. Holds it charge well too.

LeeW

I have the pro version, picked it up cheap in the supermarket after it was mispriced.

It’s the best trimmer I’ve used.

somafunk

I got one for xmas and it’s good at getting a close trim but the blade/heads only last me a month or so before they start to go blunt and it then takes quite a few passes over the area to get a decent trim/cut.

It’d be brilliant if i didn’t have such quick growing thick stubble as i’ve killed quite a few shavers over the years but for the price of a blade every 6weeks i’ll put up with it for now.

orangewinger
    Free Member

I also use one, I use it mostly with the 0.5 guard. It’s not bad but does need a few passes to get all the hairs. Without the guard it’s good and can cut long hairs without pulling. As others have said it holds the charge well, using it about twice a week for about 6 weeks and haven’t needed a new blade yet.

pocpoc
    Free Member

I got the cheaper green one about a year ago. I use it probably an average of once every 2 weeks for a trim. I’m still using the original blade, so I must have a weak beard! Although it could do with being replaced now.
    It’s great at cutting and not pulling, just seems so much simpler than other beard trimmers.
    If using it without the guard then don’t expect a smooth, close shave. It’s about the equivalent of one days growth to me.

In summary, it’s definitely the best beard trimmer I’ve owned.

spot
    Free Member

I really dont rate mine
    Goes blunt really fast and only works on a 2 day stubble max.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone using a Philips OneBlade?’ is closed to new replies.