Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone used superstar hose on the new XT M785 brakes?
  • SIM270

Just changed frames and the rear hose is too short, doh! Thought I might use the opportunity to change to a white hose to match the frame, anyone know if the superstar hoses are the same spec/any good? Cheers

cp

The hose itself won’t be a direct fit, and last time I looked, they don’t do a fitting kit for 785’s

SIM270

Thanks cp, I emailed them earlier about which fitting kit…. If any?! Ideally I just want to swap over the hose, direct replacement so think I May have to stick with Shimano unless there are any other suggestions?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jasonm945
    Free Member

You would need fitting kit 2, though you will still have to use your own banjo bolts…

Jay

MS
    Free Member

Hose works fine.

As Jay said, you need to use your current banjo bolt (the one in the fitting kit isn’t long enough) but the other parts of the fitting kit are ok.

SIM270

Cheers, adding it up the superstar hose and fitting comes to £22 and can just seen that you can get a white shimano set from crc for £27 so for £5 diference think I’m going to go with the easy option!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used superstar hose on the new XT M785 brakes?’ is closed to new replies.