Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone used Sugru?
  • HermanShake
    Free Member

If you have post up a pic here, I’m curious to see if anyone’s dared stick it to their pride and joy or anything else for that matter.

Kuco

I’ve used it for various things though got no pics. I first heard of it when someone off this forum used it for extra grip on the back of a touch pad.

They usually have pics on their web site for whats its been used for.

maccruiskeen

I first heard of it when someone off this forum used it for extra grip on the back of a touch pad.

that was stoner I think, he posted pics so you might find them on a search

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’ve not used it much but it does seem good.

Stoner made some ear plugs with it lately.

I’ll wait till things get boring in the bedroom before it gets anywhere near my pride and joy…

Stoner
    Free Member

I made my earplugs with some silicone specifically for the purpose, although you can use sugru.

Ive used sugru to add grips and bumpers to the back of a cheap chinese apad. That worked well

TBH, sugru is great on paper, but you just never get round to using it before it goes off! 🙂

scaredypants kindly went halves on a pack with me recently and I tried using it on something but it didnt work the way I wanted.

brant
    Free Member

scaredypants kindly went halves on a pack with me recently and I tried using it on something but it didnt work the way I wanted.

You can get those sort of things from other places on the internet.

http://tinyurl.com/really-NOT-SAFE-FOR-WORK

Stoner
    Free Member

sometimes brant…..
    You can spend too long overseas you know 😉

brant
    Free Member

I drive down the M5 and raise my finger to you.

mintimperial

I used some Sugru to fill the ends of some handlebars when I didn’t have any plugs to hand, and also to properly weatherproof one of those super-cheap DX lights by filling gaps round the wiring. It works very well for that sort of thing.

I’ve also used to to repair a number of my 3 year old’s toys, and they’re all holding up well too. It’s handy stuff but I can see the problem with it going off, it doesn’t have a very long shelf-life.

Stoner
    Free Member

I drive down the M5 and raise my finger to you

If you slow down, next time I’ll jump on it…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used Sugru?’ is closed to new replies.