Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone used Hi Gear sleeping mats?
  • the-muffin-man

The wife is after something thick and comfy (no sniggering at the back!)…

…and I’ve seen this 10cm thick one from Hi Gear at Go Outdoors and wondered if any one had used one…

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/sleeping/self-inflating-mats/hi-gear-explorer-xl-sleeping-mat/COREDBBBZHG015

el_boufador

Hello,
    I have the thinner 5cm version of this. Does the job: stays up, is comfy. I saw the 10cm one in the shop, and to be honest it looked very narrow. This may have been because it's so thick (so the proportions look out), but it just looked like you'd fall off the top of it. My mate has an alpkit fat airic which looks a lot better – thick and wide. Maybe check the dimensions of each, though, to make sure my mind isn't playing tricks on me!

TooTall
    Free Member

Aplkit Fat Airic gets my vote – the most comfortable mat I've owned.

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

I'm with TooTall on this one. got a pair of Fat Airic's for me and the missus not so long ago and they are brilliant! very comfortable. having tried offerings from Vango, and Aldi and a couple of others – we'd consined the idea of sleeping mats to the bin and gone back to an airbed. but the FA get great reviews, and sell out quickly. and now i can see why they do.

montylikesbeer

fat airics out of stock, bhoooooooooooo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used Hi Gear sleeping mats?’ is closed to new replies.