Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Anyone used eBay seller qbikes88 for Fork servicing?
  • LenHankie

Seems legit and he was very helpful answering my questions…I’m just a little hesitant to post my forks off to some bloke on the internet I know nothing about….

Trimix
    Free Member

So don’t. Use someone like TF, Loco or Mojo.

They are all pretty good and reliable and dependable and everyone knows them. They have reputations.

It would be daft to do anything else.

richpips
    Free Member

Why’s that then?

He’s Cytech qualified, and a quick google will tell you who he is and where he lives. Over 1000 positive feedback.

smurf
    Free Member

Not used the person in question but very happy to recommend J Tech and Loco – both have been really helpful sorting out things for me, including some custom machining.

scandal42
    Free Member

Does this qbikes88 bloke do conversions or sell the bits to do one as I never got a reply from loco or tft.

smurf
    Free Member

@scandal43 – not sure what sort of conversions you are after but I know J tech does some custom work, maching parts where needed.

ivorlott
    Free Member

No connection with q:bikes, but Nick is local to me, so have used him for a fork/shock and brake service. Top job, will definitely be using him again.

LoCo
    Free Member

Does this qbikes88 bloke do conversions or sell the bits to do one as I never got a reply from loco or tft.

From both of us? that’s bizarre, give us a call if you have any queries if your mails aren’t getting to us.

LenHankie

richpips – Member
    Why’s that then?

He’s Cytech qualified, and a quick google will tell you who he is and where he lives. Over 1000 positive feedback.

Am I using Google wrongly then? I can’t find anything other than other ebay listings for bearings and service kits which he also sells. He has excellent feedback, just none of it seems to be for the servicing, er, service.

I did look up Loco and TF tuned etc and I’m sure they are obviously great…but money’s tight and I don’t have time to do it myself..

LoCo
    Free Member

For basic service your probably better off taking the forks to a good LBS, where are you based?

robhughes
    Free Member

This fella ^^^.Just there.job done. 😀

richpips
    Free Member

Am I using Google wrongly then?

nick wong glossop

LenHankie

Thanks everyone, I’ll stop stalking the poor man now.

carlphillips
    Free Member

Try Dave at RSF tuning. Great guy and great service. Made my vengeance forks feel amazing where J-TECH’s tune just made them feel really harsh Dave was cheaper too. (Not connected in any way just impressed with his service)

sandwicheater

Can recommend that there LoCo. Rumour has it he has a pet unicorn and can’t pronounce the word rockshox properly. Just saying like.

@ Len, in any of the adverts click on ‘view ebay shop’ and you’ll see the service option. Not very well labelled though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used eBay seller qbikes88 for Fork servicing?’ is closed to new replies.