Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone used discountbicycles.co.uk lately?
  • sirromj

Anyone used discountbicycles.co.uk lately and had good experience? Colleague ordered son a bike, not arrived. Poor rating on Trust Pilot. Is worried.

sirromj

Colleague was told courier made two attempts at delivery, but had waited in all day. Courier company has same address.

zilog6128

Never used them so can’t help but I did a whois and had a chuckle at their registered address. Very Fools & Horses.

EDIT: There is a thread on here asking similar, with a number of happy customers… it is 7 years old mind!

stuntage
    Free Member

Funnily enough I was due a bike for my son on Friday, last one stolen. I was in all day but no delivery. I called them but no response to the complaint so far. I have read the reviews and concluded they do this all the time. I’ll be arranging for my bank to recover my payment on Monday. These guys shouldn’t be allowed to trade.

pinetree
    Free Member

Don’t know about dodgy, but it’s certainly a crap website with nothing particularly special product-wise.
    Is there something you’re looking to buy there that you can’t get elsewhere?

Larry_Lamb
    Free Member

pinetree – Member

Don’t know about dodgy, but it’s certainly a crap website with nothing particularly special product-wise.
    Is there something you’re looking to buy there that you can’t get elsewhere?

^^ This.

One look at that website and I’m off, doesn’t scream out professionalism to me.

stuntage
    Free Member

Just sucked in by the offer of a discount but this is the first time I have had a problem. I usually use Chainreactions who are very good.

sirromj

Well the bike came today. Only about a month late* but it arrived.

*IIUC

tymbian
    Free Member

AFAIK They are the online side of my LBS.
    Broardribbs cycles.
    Ive usrd the lbs quite a bit. Always helpful.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used discountbicycles.co.uk lately?’ is closed to new replies.