Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone used Dealerbid to sell a car?
  • Paceman
    Free Member

Anyone used Dealerbid.co.uk to sell a car? Their testimonials and reviews are generally very good but I’m never entirely sure they’re impartial 😕

lisanagle
    Free Member

We sold our Z4 through them end of last year and pretty good to be fair. Actually ended up buying a 5 series from the dealer that bought our car…. ROOF RACKS!!!! 🙂

Paceman
    Free Member

Cheers, it might be worth a punt with them as the fee is £10 only.

chris_jh

If you sign up and don’t pay the activation fee to view the dealer offers, after a while it will get reduced to £5 to temp you…

Paceman
    Free Member

Good tip Chris, it’s got to be worth a punt for a fiver.

lisanagle
    Free Member

Bugger! wish I knew that!

carbon337
    Free Member

Does anyone know if these or we buy any car lot check the dashboard for ECU lights?

Im having a nightmare with my swirl flaps and needs about 500 quids worth of inlet manifold done. But we are wanting a new car anyway with the plan being to get one in August.

The alternative was to sell it now and either not bother with a new car for a while or just pick something else up to tie us over.

lisanagle
    Free Member

I would mention it, definitely with we buy any car because they messed us about, made us an offer and then pulled car to bits.. silly things just to adjust price. The dealer we did eventually sell to didn’t even mention the things, they were just normal wear and tear for a 2004 car though. I think an ECU light would be a different matter, just like if selling on eBay or whatever if you don’t mention it in description whoever buys it is going to walk away or at least want something knocking off.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used Dealerbid to sell a car?’ is closed to new replies.