Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone used Crunch accountants?
  • damitamit
    Free Member

About to start contracting and set up a Ltd Company.

Anyone used Crunch accountants? (www.crunch.co.uk). Seems good value. Are they good? Or do you have any other suggestions for accountants specializing in contracting?

P-Jay
    Free Member

They were one of our bigger competitors when I was selling a cheap accountancy service – we nicked loads of their clients because they were crap – which was amazing really considering how truly shit the service I sold was.

Personally if you want to save money try Xero – it needs some work putting in, but it’s infinitely better.

IHN

I use SJD and would recommend them. I could probably get cheaper, but I’m happy with the service I get for the amount I pay.

cheers_drive

I could recommend you to Brookson in the hope of getting a referral reward but I won’t as I’m not that impressed by them. Poor communication, constantly trying to sell me other services I don’t need, unaware of some key tax rules, expensive too.
    Will be changing to a local accountants in a couple of months (but I’m not a typical contractor).

highlandman
    Free Member

In my humble opinion and experience, you’re a lot better off getting a solid, local recommendation rather than going with a ‘product’ as many of these agencies really are. There’s a fair bit at stake if they were to mess up or fail to properly prepare you.
    There are both chancers and quality practitioners out there. Find local business folk that you would trust (or at least give the time of day to) and listen to their advice.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used Crunch accountants?’ is closed to new replies.