Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone used bikedynamics?
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

Anyone used these guys?

Just looking for personal recommendations.

muenchen1
    Free Member

Hi, yes used them earlier in the year about July time. Got the shoe fitting, mtb and the dark one fitted. Took along my bar & stem stock from the garage and learned quite a lot.
    For me don't think I've gained anything in power/efficientcy but have gained a lot of comfort as was running saddles too far back and too low which was hurting my back. If I'd gone here earlier reckon could have saved 15 or so Chiro sessions.

muenchen1
    Free Member

Hi, yes used them earlier in the year about July time. Got the shoe fitting, mtb and the dark one fitted. Took along my bar & stem stock from the garage and learned quite a lot.
    For me don't think I've gained anything in power/efficientcy but have gained a lot of comfort as was running saddles too far back and too low which was hurting my back. If I'd gone here earlier reckon could have saved 15 or so Chiro sessions.

Onzadog
    Free Member

sounds good to me. Seems I've got problem feet so it's more about comfort for me than performance. I've just got some new winter boots so i thought it might be good to have a shoe/pedal setup. I've looked at cyclefit but London's a long way off for me.

Onzadog
    Free Member

anyone else?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Anyone on the day shift?

Onzadog
    Free Member

One last go.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used bikedynamics?’ is closed to new replies.