Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Anyone used activesport.co.uk?
  • ds3000
    Free Member
    convert

Used them last week – nice, fast delivery.

ds3000
    Free Member

cheers, just making sure.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rob-jackson
    Free Member

they are shite at best – google em

sambob
    Free Member

Loads of bad stories about them. Search around, there was a thread not too long ago about them. FWIW the shop is equally unhelpful.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

rude, clueless, slow, knobs

Onzadog
    Free Member

If they’ve got it in stock and they post the right thing out, you’ll be fine. However, if it goes wrong in anyway, you’ll get nowhere fast. Wouldn’t be my first choice.

ds3000
    Free Member

I see, thanks for the advice. I’ll just stick to CRC then.

I’ve used them a couple of times as they are the cheapest of the very few dealers who sell Rohloff stuff.
    I’ve had no problems with them, everything arrived quickly and correctly.
    I’ve heard other people have though, so last time I wanted a Renthal chainring and Gusset sprocket and they were cheapest, I got CRC to price match rather than take a chance.

anto164
    Free Member

Everything i’ve enquired about, they’ve been out of stock, even though they’re in stock on their website.

I’ve since stayed clear.

iain1775
    Free Member

Shop in Buxton is ok but mail order appalling and ebAy shop very unhelpful
    I avoid on principle of the stAndad postage, even on a small cheap £1 spare bolt it will be about £4 postage

tazzymtb

shop no longer exists, they are mail order only. used them recently for a salsa frame and they were flippin dreadful, I had to threaten a paypal dispute to even get an aknowledgement that the goods were well oustside their stated delivery times and even then they would not confirm that it was dispatched, no tracking numbers, crap communication. I’d rather shave my eyeballs with a blunt razor than ever have to deal those tools again

Northwind

That’s Mark Anthony the total c**t isn’t it. Wouldn’t shop with him, on the grounds of he’s a total c**t. Couldn’t even do me the courtesy of coming up with a convincing lie.

tazzymtb

should we all just get together and burn him on a big pyre or beat him to death with a bag of his own cack

it could like a pukka STW event 😀

rudedog
    Free Member

aye lots of horror stories regarding Mark Anthony and activesport.co.uk- not to be confused with activesports.de who are good though

pop-larkin
    Free Member

They smell of wee

carlphillips
    Free Member

oh fantastic…

I’ve been waiting since the 19th for some mallets to arrive…he was pretty rude on the phone too!

bazza17
    Free Member

Edit – got the wrong shop!!

dirtyrider
    Free Member

get used to this

Hello
    We dispatch within 48 hours of payment clearance not including weekends and delivery can take 3-5
    U k 7-21 Europe 21- 42 worldwide days.
    If you have paid cheque that includes any type of cheque we have a standard 10 day cheque clearance procedure. Also if you have paid with paypal e cheque this can also take 7-14 days to clear.
    If over this period,
    please email full name and address with this query and we will trace your item.
    Sorry for the delay, we always need name and address as we use your post code as your account number on our sage software.
    If communication via email seems to be failing please call us 01298 22002 ? 01298 22006
    Yours sincerely
    mark anthony

Hello
    We will call royal mail today – and if no joy we will send you another order out as soon as possible.
    I can assure you we will get this item to you very soon.
    sorry for this unexpected delay
    or due to the delays would you prefer us refund you in full today.

If communication via email seems to be failing please call us 01298 22002 ? 01298 22006
    Yours sincerely
    mark anthony

We will post you a replacement today sorry for this unexpected postal problem.

hi,

item arrived

there was no postal problem, i rang the number given yesterday and was told item is made to order and nothing had been posted yet

maybe you should put this on your listing

Dan

Hi
    sorry not to of informed you earlier.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used activesport.co.uk?’ is closed to new replies.