Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone use yellow oakley tint lenses?
  • fontmoss
    Free Member

Got some radarlocks with photochromic clear-black lenses and they’re great for on the road and not too bad for knocking about in forests on the mtb but wondering about getting yellow lenses? Anyone using them? Wondering if might be a bit too light, used persimmon in the past so might go for them instead. Ta

Onzadog
    Free Member

I have a set in some old M-frames. I use them on overcast days where everything looks flat to improve contrast. They don’t come out too often as I also use Persimmon and clear.

Ladders
    Free Member

Got some in my M frames. Similar to persimmon, but you can use them in very low light and in dark, where persimmon are a bit to dark for night

tomhoward

I’ve used mine at night on the road, they’re ok, but prefer clear lenses to be honest.

Weasel
    Free Member

For dreary daytime weather riding yep, love the yellow lenses.

fontmoss
    Free Member

It’s for crappy, dull days in the woods when transitions are a bit dark-just a case of whether persimmon is still bit dark and yellow a better shout

project
    Free Member

Just get a pair of safety glases from screwfix with yellow lens, they workwell, and everything has a nice yellow tint, and even dark forests look good.

Yellow sheep do take a bit of geting used to though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone use yellow oakley tint lenses?’ is closed to new replies.