Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone use the BTwin bike bag from Decathlon?
  • edward2000
    Free Member

Seeing as it’s £40 I’m wandering wether or not it’s actually any good to take a bike on a plane? Anybody got 1st hand experience?

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/bike-cover-bike-storage-accessories-and-travel-bags-black-grey-id_8023151.html

dknwhy

Not experienced with this one but I’ve got an avenir one that was similar money. Use it quite often in the car to keep other luggage clean from bike grease.
    Wouldn’t use my one on a plane without putting some cardboard in and pipe lagging the bike.

edward2000
    Free Member

Was thinking the same, bulk it out with cardboard and lagging or bubble wrap or something. Cheers

tthew

I’ve borrowed one of those, or possibly an earlier version of it in the past. Despite what it looks like on that photograph it’s not padded, (unless it’s been upgraded, would be worth going to Decathlon to check)

I did the cardboard and padding thing, all was OK. I don’t think it would protect anything much more than normal handling and stacking.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone use the BTwin bike bag from Decathlon?’ is closed to new replies.