Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone use the 2fo Cliplite?
  • Any good?

jam-bo

Yep. In monster green. Very stiff, very light. Size quite small. I got mine from sigmasport for £100

I quite like the monster green ones too – thought I’d put a more subtle pic on for the sensitive types on here 😉

jam-bo

Dulled by the mud a bit…

carlphillips
    Free Member

tried a pair on last week, very light compared to my current 5:10’s and so will be purchasing them as my next trail/dh shoe..
    very comfy and love the boa system.

hughjayteens
    Free Member

Yep love them! I’m usually an 8/42 in proper shoes big wear a 9/43 in these and Shimano. Very lightweight and although not very splash proof, they dry very quickly.

sandwicheater

Yep, had them for 5 months and very pleased. The laces work well and have not jammed once all winter. Compfy on a Snowdon trip with a few hours pushing/walking. I struggle clipping in with them as always had XC shoes to date with a larger void for the cleat. Would recommend.

CalamityJames
    Free Member

I’ve got the standard 2FO version, great shoes that are very comfy and dry well. Like most Spesh stuff it’s well designed/ made. As above they size up small so go one bigger than usual.

Tracey

The standard clip versions were been sold off on one of the bike store websites earlier this week as were the non clip ones

Cyclestore £69.99

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone use the 2fo Cliplite?’ is closed to new replies.