Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Anyone use nevegals on the fornt and rear?
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

I know they are a good rear tyre but what about on the front?

deadlyhifi
    Free Member

Had them on both ends. Didn’t really like them to be honest. Got Panaracer Rampage SC f+r now. Very similar tread pattern to Nevegals but grippier and more predictable.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

do they do a UST version

ton

on the ventana, they are 8)

sharki
    Free Member

Now RR, bit late to think about a choice of rubber now isn’t it?????? 😉

I liked rampages once i got the pressures sorted, awesome trails centre shreding tyre, can’t imagine they’re much different to nevegals tbh, it’s all in the tyre pressures…

racing_ralph
    Free Member

we talking nevegals ton?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

lol at sharki

ton

yes, nevegal 29r tyres, came on my haro mary, now on the ventana and they are great front and rear.

MOJOK
    Free Member

Stick-E nev.s ( 2.35/ghetto tubeless)are kind of the standard in my neighborhood.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

which is where?

carlos
    Free Member

I’d say it’s personal as I’ve ran them front and rear for a while now and I like. Good volume (2.35), predictable and grippy with a good wear rate too in my opinion. As a lot of things though , one mans meat is another man’s poison. I tried High Rollers and didn’t like them as much yet people rave about them.

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

I prefer High Rollers to Nevegals, better in the wet, no more draggy, super tackys last longer than stick-es, sidewalls don’t tear as easily, fewer punctures.

A 2.35 Nevegal is as fat as a 2.5 high roller.

carlos
    Free Member

Like I said, Each to their own, personal preferance etc..

RR – maybe try one for yourself??

racing_ralph
    Free Member

its an expensive “try”

carlos
    Free Member

Understood. but everyones opinion is different. If I listened to all the advice I’d been given over the years I’d have never found out for myself what does or doesn’t work for me. Probably sounds harsh and I appologise for that, but thats my opinion, take it or leave it.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

will leave it cheers

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

stuartlangwilson – Member
    I prefer High Rollers to Nevegals, better in the wet, no more draggy, super tackys last longer than stick-es, sidewalls don’t tear as easily, fewer punctures.

Yeah….what he said.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i have nevegals front and rear on my norco six, essentially because that’s what it had on as standard and tbh they’re fine so far for my needs so why change them?
    dunno if they’d be my clear first choice if i were buying new tyres, but i’d certainly consider them along with the other options…

shinsplints

My Trance came with Nevegals f & r.They seem fine for me,plus I am too lazy to change them.Ride the same stuff as everyone else on here & they have done fine.They roll a little slow on concrete but we dont spend much time on that stuff anyway do we.
    Sick to the power of rad.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Anyone use nevegals on the fornt and rear?’ is closed to new replies.