Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Anyone use London Midland this afternoon?
  • monsta
    Free Member

Between Euston and MK? And if so, were there any delays for trains leaving Euston? The LM recorded website message helpfully and simply states that "there are snowy and icy conditions". Which was about as useful as a fish with a waterproof jacket.

LMT
    Free Member

Not between Euston and MK, but across the midlands Solihull to Aston, no problems. Lots of cancellations when i got to New Street on the board if going south or north!

As for there website fookin useless!! i couldn't even log into it this morning, i could see no trains going past (i can see the railway line from my living room window) and wanted to find out when the first train ran, all i got was delays due to ice and snow, nss!!

monsta
    Free Member

Lol, the service is getting better but I've had similar website experiences. I can hear the trains from my place and have in the past heard the Virgin fast train thundering through but on arrival at the platform, London Midland trains are cancelled due to line failure or whatever – or my favourite: 'train not running due to lack of staff' (at 6am in the morning; heavy session last night, drives?)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Anyone use London Midland this afternoon?’ is closed to new replies.