Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone use Lastpass or something similar? Thoughts?
  • IHN

I’m considering using Lastpass as my password discipline is not exactly foolproof. Anyone use it or anything similar? Any good? Any problems?

thomthumb
    Free Member

Major issue is it can’t make you post in the correct forum! 😉

mikewsmith
    Free Member

It works, it remembers nearly all my passwords just doesn’t link into stand alone apps so I have to copy some of the random passwords over. Does multiple logins per site etc. (need that for work not here 😉 ) mobile is only available on the premium version. It does get a bit eager on some android web pages thinking the text box is a login though

IHN

Does it cope with the ‘enter the 3rd, 5th and 7th letter of you password’ type stuff, cos most of internet banking sites do that

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Never tried but you can bring up the passwords in your vault. Free to sign up so just give it a go

simon_g

Have used lastpass for years.

None of the password managers cope well with the “type the 3rd and 8th letter” thing but lastpass has a notes fields for each so I put a reference (1 – G, 2 – !, 3 – x, etc) in there to make it a bit quicker.

ade9933
    Free Member

Happy user of 1Password. iPhone use could be better i.e. Fingerprint unlocking.

spudly1979
    Free Member

I use lastpass on all my devices, really good app if you keep it up to date and save stuff religiously! It autofills on my laptop and android phone and i have to copy and paste on iphone for some reason, but really useful.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone use Lastpass or something similar? Thoughts?’ is closed to new replies.