Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Anyone use cashback sites?
  • tang
    Free Member

Quidco? never used them, any catches etc?

scaredypants

I use quidco – not seen a catch yet (they take your first fiver I think)

sofaking
    Free Member

quidco here to . money for stuff you would buy anyway

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    scaredypants

several online bikeshops, M&S insurance for a kickoff

grtdkad

Topcashback.co.uk for me! Can't go wrong, received almost £400 off them last year – great for bike stuff, insurance etc etc!

-m-
    Free Member

I've used Quidco for a few years. Seems reliable and pays out OK. The few missing transactions I've queried have been resolved OK. I now use a separate browser for transactions through Quidco – just to make sure they track correctly.

allthepies
    Free Member

Quido total cashback earned to date £365 so yeah, it's good 🙂

pendlechris
    Free Member

Quidco for me, loads earned, not had problem, just looking at house insurance now, can get 65-70 quid for that

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Just had a look at Quidco, so, if I buy stuff from CRC but through them, it is an extra 4% "cashback" or 2% at Wiggle or 5% at Evans. Basically the same deal on all of their stores?
    WHY WASN'T I TOLD!!!

CaptJon
    Free Member

Tracker1972 – Member
    Just had a look at Quidco, so, if I buy stuff from CRC but through them, it is an extra 4% "cashback" or 2% at Wiggle or 5% at Evans. Basically the same deal on all of their stores?
    WHY WASN'T I TOLD!!!

Crazy, isn't it. A couple of big purchases and you rack up serious money.

scaredypants

… and the more you spend, the more you save 😉 😳

rusky
    Free Member

Topcashback for me – when I remember 😳

-m-
    Free Member

Note that for some sites (not all by a long way, but there are definite cases) it can be more expensive to buy things through a cashback site than if you go direct – clearly you're not 'saving' with £4 cashback if the item's £5 more expensive in the first place…

hels
    Free Member

Forgive me, but that sounds a bit like a tax on the stupid – a bit like the bookies – they must be making money somehow ? How does this work ??

scaredypants

it can be more expensive to buy things through a cashback site than if you go direct

I normally fill my basket then close the tab. Reopen via quidco and for almost all sites the basket's still filled

TheTompy
    Free Member

Forgive me, but that sounds a bit like a tax on the stupid – a bit like the bookies – they must be making money somehow ? How does this work ??

With topcashback they pass on their referrall fee to you and fund the site (and presumably make a profit) through advertising on the site.

I got £120 just ordering Sky TV through them.

SilentSparky
    Free Member

Another Quidco user here, £270 odd in just over a year. They paid out fine, no catches, money for nothing… well a little time to click back through them.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Anyone use cashback sites?’ is closed to new replies.