• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by br.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone use a hidden camera to monitor outside their house?
  • bland

Some little scrote has threw a plant pot at the car wing and dented it overnight and a house a few doors away was burgled last week (they caught them in the act) but i reckon they have been released and have seen Mrs B talking to the police so have thought we will show them! They have also moved bins to climb over the rear fence too.

Anyhow that may just be coincidence but id like to install a couple of cameras, ideally motion activated and with nightvision, however this isnt crucial as we have security lights, to allow me to back track through and see whats been going on.

Does anyone use such a system? Im not after some big CCTV camera as it will look like im a drug dealer, just something nice and discreet.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Im not after some big CCTV camera as it will look like im a drug dealer, just something nice and discreet.

I’d recommend the Look like a dealer so we wont mess with him look.

kilo

Not really much of a deterrent effect in a hidden camera, wouldn’t you rather not have the grief in the first place?

Jamie
    Free Member

Try and modify one of these?

allthepies
    Free Member

You’ll probably just end up with grainy pictures of people in hoodies doing their thing.

deserter
    Free Member

my Mum has had them for a few years as she got sick of things happening, she has one covering the drive and one the back garden, hers are very visible and other than people jumping over the back wall to get away from the Police she’s not had a lot happen since she had them installed, she might have to go to court now though as a toerag got arrested in her back garden one night and the police didn’t get the cctv evidence which means I think he’s getting off

Jamie
    Free Member

You’ll probably just end up with grainy pictures of people in hoodies doing their thing.

True, but at least the OP can rule out poltergeists.

br
    Free Member

Whatever you install, consider about the recorder and how you’ll secure it – or, offsite it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone use a hidden camera to monitor outside their house?’ is closed to new replies.