Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone use a garmin 25 or 20
  • coblck
    Free Member

Hi my edge 500 screen has lost some of it lines and is hard to read now so was going to buy a new 25/20, can these display time of day in 1 of the data fields when riding like my 500, my wife’s edge 200 cant so i cannot us that either. any info would be greatly appreciated

warpcow
    Free Member

I’ve got a 25 and it sort of can and can’t. You can’t have it as a field on the 2 pages, but you can scroll through to a 3rd page that has the time. Stupidly, on auto-scroll it won’t bring up that page (I may be doing something wrong, but I don’ think so).

Duggan

Yeah I can confirm that it will only show the time on its own separate page- not on the same page as your speed/average speed etc. It seems a bit remiss and I did think it was a bit of an oversight after I bought it to be honest.

Also I don’t know if you need to use it on a turbo trainer but it won’t show cadence/heart rate on the same page either which I find annoying as it’s tricky to keep scrolling through to cross-check these in the middle of an interval session. I presume the other “bigger” garmin so this but ive never owned one.

In retrospect I bought the wrong one really but at the time I was less serious about cycling and only wanted to know my speed and average speed etc which it does just fine.

coblck
    Free Member

fancy selling duggan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone use a garmin 25 or 20’ is closed to new replies.