Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone up for Friday family rides in the Midlands?
  • monkeyp

I have just managed to negotiate Friday’s off of work which means I am hoping to get out for rides with the kids on a regular basis and I was wandering if anyone else is in a similar situation.

I am near Kidderminster, so the Wyre and Cannock are obvious choices as I am limited to routes which will take a trailer (other suggestions are welcome and I am happy to travel further). My daughter is 1 (so will be in said trailer) and my son is 3, so will be on his Hotwalk or the trailer.

If anyone is interested in joining us then let me know!

mboy
    Free Member

Not that I’m against families or anything, far from it actually I just wouldn’t want to be a spare wheel coming on my own as I don’t have any family, but as you’re local to me, if you’re planning on going out on your own then post on here… I’m not working at the mo, and any excuse to go ride is a good one, so I’d appreciate it!

takisawa2

Tissington Trail is a good one for a trailer, but bit further than Cannock. Can only do Cannock at weekends as mine are 3 & 5 now. If your heading up this way drop me an email.

Mounty_73

I am quite often free on Friday’s, I live next door to the Wyre Forest, but I dont have any children/family though.

mboy
    Free Member

Mounty 73

Would you be up for showing me, a relative novice round the Wyre, some trails at all?

Mounty_73

mboy,

Yes no problem, just give me a shout.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone up for Friday family rides in the Midlands?’ is closed to new replies.