Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Anyone tuning in to Chris Evans in the morning.?
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I'll have listen in the morning. I liked him on the afternoon show, a breath of fresh air compared to the usual drivel. Could never get my head round Wogan, maybe it was a generation thing but the bloke seemed to speak in tongs.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I'll miss Wogan.

Spamf
    Free Member

I'll be there! Good riddance to Tel

valleydaddy
    Free Member

yes I will enjoyed him on Radio 1 back in the day and his Radio 2 afternoon stuff – agree never really got Wogan.

Think Evans is going to take a lot of listeners off Moyles for sure.

saladdodger
    Free Member

We will found wogan fantastic educated humour but he still remained personal as if he was speaking to you directly

As for Chris Evans we will give him a go, but he has a very hard act to follow and he knows it

daveob
    Free Member

I give him a chance

Candodavid
    Free Member

I'll listen in

Scottlacey
    Free Member

yes

marsdenman
    Free Member

Be interesting to see how it goes – thought it took him a while to ben into the drivetime slot but, there again he was stepping into a pretty big set of shoes and IIRC, he was pretty much 'fresh' back in from the cold as it were… still, i'll miss Tel though….

grim168
    Free Member

Chris Evans is crap on telly but pretty good on the wireless. Sir Terry on the other hand was a class above. Janet and John anyone ?

Flaperon

I'll be there. Used to count down the minutes to Chris Evans's evening slot after the condescending drivel that is Steve Wright. Even better, by extending his show 30 minutes it means that I avoid Sarah Kennedy too.

Just as long as he doesn't get rid of Janet and John…

TheSwede
    Free Member

Yeah I'm going to listen in. What time does it start.

hora
    Free Member

I hate the radio. Full stop.

mudshark
    Free Member

When driving my choice is between radio 2 and Absolute radio. Christian O'Connell was usually preferable to Wogan and Chris Evans preferable to Geoff Lloyd. Now that Chris has moved to the morning I think I'll listen to him over Christian – who seems a bit too smug really – and that'll leave Geoff in the evening who's fine.

matt_bl
    Free Member

I'll give him a chance.

Matt

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Got to be better than that feckless ejut Moyles..

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Not even if he's on the last radio station on the planet.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Anyone tuning in to Chris Evans in the morning.?’ is closed to new replies.