Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone tried WTB KOM rims?
  • kudos100
    Free Member

Thinking of a these for my new do-it-all bike. Anyone have any experience with them? I can’t seem to find much in the way of reviews.

bungalistic
    Free Member

My rear wheel is built up with this rim, seems just fine, not too bad a weight but you do get the odd comment about the KOM part of the name sometimes

tomd
    Free Member

Built a set of i23s up last year. No problems so far, they were good value and competitive weight wise. Very easy to set up tubeless also.

weegi
    Free Member

Have the i23 KOMs in 29er flavour, no issues at all with either front or back so far.
    Paired them with some Hope hubs and easy to run tubeless as tomd mentioned.

kudos100
    Free Member

Anyone taken them downhilling?

tomd
    Free Member

Only tried them in 29er size on a rigid bike, so they take a battering but probably not comparable to downhill. The i25s should be pretty robust in 26″, if they’re still going cheap they should be worth a go.

bungalistic
    Free Member

Had mine down some rocky stuff in the lakes, that’s as close to downhilling as I get

bigjim

I have these on 29er hardtail, seem very good, bit of a hump at the seam but can live with it. It would seem they are raced in endooro by mark weir et al so must be fairly tough.

leegee

I have I23s in 29, light for the width and have taken some mild abuse issue free.

leegee

I have I23s in 29, light for the width and have taken some mild abuse issue free.

Get wtb valves if you plan to use them tubeless

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone tried WTB KOM rims?’ is closed to new replies.