Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone tried the ODI cross trainer grips?
  • poppa
    Free Member

As per the title, if so, did you like them?

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Got ’em, like them, couldn’t get my gloves back on last night so had bare hands for a bit, felt fine, kind of deform into shape rather than being springy/spongy if that makes sense. Not had other lock on grips but more comfy than regular, more solid grips.

igm

Yes, and yes, comfy and grippy, but I needed longer grips so my son could hold the bars when he was on the LOCT seat so I think I have (fairly new) a pair spare – I’ll have rounded the bolts though.

Iain

Mrtrotter
    Free Member

Got a free set when I subsribed to Dirt Mag. Don’t know if they’re still doing that offer. Nice grips. Comfy and grippy and don’t seem to be wearing as fast as others I’ve had. All you need really.

mayan
    Free Member

Yep, nice and comfy. Soft enough, very very grippy, even with a palm full of mud.
    But, I had to change mine cos they’re not fat enough, I think cos they’re quite thin, they dont feel as soft as others, so I’ve gone back to the tried and tested rogues.

takisawa2

Found them a bit lacking in vibration damping for me.
    Using Lizard Skins North Shore now. A lot more comfy but a lot thicker also.

poppa
    Free Member

Ok, enough positive replies so I bought em. About £12.50 from Wiggle, with clamps etc.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone tried the ODI cross trainer grips?’ is closed to new replies.