Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Anyone tried a Titus Rockstar carbon 29er?
  • markyd

I’m thinking of changing my XC FS to a 29er (recently changed the hard tail). Was looking for frame only. Currently ride an old Anthem advanced (not the X) that I bought as a frame only second hand. Really like it but I don’t think I could stretch to a 29er Anthem X advanced. Was looking at the Titus Rockstar Carbon but the web seems pretty light on reviews. Anyone rideen one? Pretty pleased with the Dirty Harry HT, for the price anyway.

khani
    Free Member

I’ve got an alloy mk1 version and it rides great, I think people are doing the same as you and waiting for long term reviews as On One don’t seem to have a great track record with new releases being problem free, if what you see on the forums is to be believed.
    See the Fileline and the Wonky low bb El Guapos for example, which were sent out to customers before the problems came to light, though to be fair they seem to be sorting things out ok.
    It’s effin cheap at the moment though for a carbon 29er, and if it rides the same as the ally one but with a lighter and stiffer frame, its a steal..

Furious

A mate has one (aluminium) and seems really pleased with it. I don’t think he’s had any problems with it. He runs his forks at 120mm. He’s filter than me anyway but he’s now as quick/quicker on the downs on the Rockstar. Ridden at trail centres (Llandegla, Gisburn) but mainly the Dark peak.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Anyone tried a Titus Rockstar carbon 29er?’ is closed to new replies.