Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone take part in that fell race in Hebden Bridge today?
  • taka
    Free Member

anybody?

taka
    Free Member

no-one?

RustySpanner

Er, not me!

Brother in law raced, not sure where he came though.
    Father in law ( who’s 78 😯 ) usually races, but he’s been a bit ill so just walked the course today.

taka
    Free Member

Do you know who runs it? or any contact details?

RustySpanner

Yup, it’s this bunch taka:

Rossendale Harriers.

More info about the race itself:
    Pennine Bridleway Relay.

Good luck and massive respect if you decide to give it a go 🙂

sefton
    Free Member

check out the FRA website about all things fell running (very good forum too)

MrSparkle

Yep I was there. Our team (Darwen Dashers 1) got 4th Vets. I did Leg 4 from Summit to the God forsaken Golf course near Healey.

wwaswas

God forsaken Golf course

so much more evocative than ‘Happy Valley’ or whatever they’re normally called.

I can just see the sign outside;

God Forsaken Golf Course
    (Non-Members welcome)

taka
    Free Member

Cheers im not interested in taking part i cant run 100yrds without collapsing in a heap, im wanting contact details of the organisers so they can come clean up all the shite they’ve left im ok about races, but when they disrespect people property there going over they can think again, were all pissed about the state they left the outside of my house and drive in, there are plastic bottles everywhere spray paint all over the floor and people pissing in my garden and being rude and not moving for vehicles trying to get to houses btw its at callis bridge

RustySpanner

taka, would be interested to know what happened about this.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone take part in that fell race in Hebden Bridge today?’ is closed to new replies.