Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Anyone STWer got a Harley or a Harley opinion?
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

Harleys: for people with deep pockets, who can’t/don’t want to ride round bends, who (in the main) love polishing chrome for hours on end.

Spongebob
    Free Member

Apart from disc brakes and alloy wheels, Harley Davidsons look like antiques. Huge engines – like a lot of American cars.

If you think about it, a product that hasn’t moved with the times should be super cheap, like all the ancient British cars that are still made in parts of India.

Wiksey
    Free Member

I wonder how many of the bikers that ride the roads like they are on a race track “cos it’s much safer on a bike and non-bikers wouldn’t understand” would admit to liking Harleys?

Pigface
    Free Member

Proddy that is bobbins, you want to cruise the states and dress up as a bad ass how much of a wannabe are you.

If you dont think Jap bikes are legendary you need to check out the Cult following bikes such as RD’s had Z 900’s and Cbx’s to name but a few.

I think Harleys are a brand that has created a myth about it self, it comes from America bigging up anything that is the good old USA. They fulfill a dream for most people of open roads and Route 66 in a word freedom. Nothing wrong with having a dream but they are piss poor motorcycles.

juan
    Free Member

and Cbx’s to name but a few

A few well expect the CB 750 and BECAUSE it was the first inilne 4 no jap bike will have the soul of a harley/ducati/norton, not even mine.

stratobiker
    Free Member

and their history are carved in stone, it’s not faked. Andhat’s something no Jap bike will ever have

…..

no jap bike will have the soul of a harley/ducati/norton,

Jap bikes don’t need the heritage and history of a HD/Duc/Norton, they’ve written their own history, like Pigface said, with the RD’s the Z’s the H’s, the CB’s TZ’s….. and they’re still writing, forward looking, evolving……. see where I’m going with this? 🙂

woody2000

I knew someone with a Harley once; he was a fat, obnoxious c*nt.

Make of that what you will 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Anyone STWer got a Harley or a Harley opinion?’ is closed to new replies.