Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Anyone seen Trout?
  • stumpy01

Following on from this thread about LED drivers….

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/bike-light-people-has-taskled-gone-belly-up

Troutie mentioned he had some drivers available if I wanted some….

I got an e-mail from him, paid for the drivers, but nothing’s turned up yet….

I am not for one second questioning whether they will turn up, but I’ve sent an e-mail asking if he knows when he’ll be sticking them in the post and haven’t had a response…..

I just wondered if anyone knows if he’s gone away or whether he’s just tied up with work etc. at the moment….I’m keen to crack on with blowing wiring them up

trout
    Free Member

Sorry Stumpy been all work and sleep this last couple of weeks

posted the drivers yesterday first class .

stumpy01

Cool! No probs – just itching to get started on them! Hopefully they will arrive today or tomorrow so I can have a fiddle this weekend!

As I think I said in my e-mail, the guy doing the metalwork keeps dragging his heels, but I think if I show him the drivers and hint that he’s now the last link in the chain he’ll pull his finger out!

The drivers require a momentary switch, don’t they? Ideally I want to use the same form as the lumi halogen one (sub-miniature toggle) like these:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/sub-miniature-toggle-switches-2341

Any idea which of these would be the correct one? I am thinking D (under the specification tab) and only connect up one side?
    Or do you have an alternative waterproof momentary switch option that is fairly small?

stumpy01

Other Half just text me to say the drivers have arrived.

Thanks Trout!! She’s the reluctant soldering expert, so bet she can’t wait to get stuck in!! If only.

trout
    Free Member

Good glad they arrived safe

I have not looked at momentary toggle switches.
    I use push button and heartily wish for a smaller one but can’t seem to find one.

Mike_T

Is Trout out there???????

Troutie, I need a repair on my Librator.

Is it an easy enough self repair? (one of the light unit pins on the power connector has broken)

Mike

trout
    Free Member

Hi mike
    check your spam cos replied to both mails when I got em .
    will try again with my address

cooie

Chris
    Could I send you my Vision 4 to upgrade?
    Cheers Ian

mjrose
    Free Member

Hi Chris, I think you might be confusing Mike_T with me. My liberator is already with you for the same repair.

I’ve sent you another mail with a different email address and mob number.

Cheers,

Mike

trout
    Free Member

Hi Mike

No two mikes on the go your lib was ready to post last week and I was getting ready to go away with my eldest daughter and new grandson for a few days , so left it for the youngest daughter to pop in the post offlce .

Yep you guessed it right just come home and found it still here 👿 will pop it in the post today.

mjrose
    Free Member

No probs Chris. Sounds like you need to dock her pocket money!

Mike

cooie

Chris, sent you mail regarding Vision 4 upgrade.
    Ian

Swalsey
    Free Member

Hi Chris,

I sent you an email regarding my upgraded Hope 2-LEDs which you upgraded in November. You’ve obviously been very busy! I’ll re-send it, can you please have a look for it?

Thanks,

Antony

Riofer
    Free Member

Hi Trout

just spotted this thread and though I would try and catch you here, not lights but flooring. I sent you a mail a week or so ago, let me know if you’re interested.

cheers

trickydisco
    Free Member

hello trout

any news on my light and go new driver board?

grtdkad

Hi Chris – can you check your mail please. Need your thoughts re my light …

joat

This forum surely is Trout’s nagging other half 😕

pitduck
    Free Member

😆

grtdkad

This forum surely is Trout’s nagging other half

Aye for that!

(see what I did there?)

warton
    Free Member

Trout, I sent you an email, could you have a look? It’s about some quantum physics and heart surgery questions I have 😀

unklehomered
    Free Member

🙂

Hate to dissapoint you, but this isn’t troutie…

trickydisco
    Free Member

anyone seen him/heard from him?

trickydisco
    Free Member

Come on trout.. reply to my emails

trout
    Free Member

Been out of circulation this last month or so with a very dead computer
    and various other things .
    just out the other side now and got about a billion emails to go through along with a few lights still needing attention yours included Sorry Gavin .

Life is nearly back to normal now so will get all these things dealt with this week hopefully.

smudge
    Free Member

Good to see you back MrT 8)

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Anyone seen Trout?’ is closed to new replies.