Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone seen the news today?
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Heard something about a powerful paedophile ring and a murder investigation…

Apparently:

The group is alleged to have included senior figures in public life, the military, politics and law enforcement.

Let’s hope the various news outlets have verifiable and credible evidence, eh…

wilburt
    Free Member

Careful..this forum is reserved for “what bike should I buy for 1k” questions.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Christ, at least kaesae mixed it up a bit….

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Hardtail, full suss or PHAT Bike?

Heard 24″ wheels are making a comeback

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Yes I saw the news, I think it’s a conspiracy – to make child abuse central to the control structures of the political and religious elite.

What do you think OP ?

scotroutes

[b]PARKLIFE!![/b]

nealglover
    Free Member

Let’s hope the various news outlets have verifiable and credible evidence, eh…

Possibly.

But the BBC news story did say that the Alleged victim admitted that he had difficulty identifying those involved.

So possibly not.

No doubt lots of work to be done to find out.

That’s why they let professionals deal with investigating this sort of thing rather than leave it up to conspiracy theorists with internet connections and too much time on their hands.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I think scotroutes is funny and I’ve probably made enough of a point for now.

Also think nealglover is funny, but that will probably just make him angry.

Appreciate it’s a tricky subject to talk about and there is a lot of cool things in this world, so best not to dwell on it too much.

Main thing is the subject has been breached~ of course, I could be wrong, but it’s worth keeping in mind as the situation continues to develop.

And don’t really think Cougar is a mason, I was trolling.

bigblackshed

I was trolling

Really?

6079smithw
    Free Member

He rallies!

Eiffel Tower!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone seen the news today?’ is closed to new replies.