• This topic has 17 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by SST.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Anyone seen AC/DC yet?
  • nick1c
    Free Member

Should I sell a kidney to go?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I saw them in 1982 😉

I would sell a kidney to see them again, but I got a ticket so I don’t have to (next Tuesday at Manchester).

🙂

mt
    Free Member

not been as good since Bon Scott drowned in his own sic. You have still got to go though! Just remember, “there’ll be 15 million fingers learn how to play……………………….

grynch
    Free Member

I think I saw them in 1982 also.. or was it ____ ?

kinda666
    Free Member

Thursday 23rd at the NIA 😀

mudshark
    Free Member

I saw them in ’88 – blow up your video – was fantastic even though I prefer Bon.

votchy
    Free Member

What’s the going rate for a ticket from a tout? Got tickets to see them at Wembley in June but would like to see them somewhere a bit smaller. Course, if anyone has a spare ticket for Birmingham would gladly exchange beer tokens with the bearer

kinda666
    Free Member

One on ebad at the mo 127 quid 4 hours left! 🙄

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Go for the support band!

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

woooooooooooo hooooooooo fooooookin heeeeeeeeeelllllll yeahhhhhhhhhh going tomoro night – oh yeah!!!! cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im quite looking forward to it

walleater

Vancouver:

Awesome night.

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

for anyone in Manchester – dont forget the pre, during and post AC/DC party at Walkabout with 106.1FM Rock Radio 🙂

info

Reluctant
    Free Member

Yeah, i saw them in 1978 – twice!
    And then, just for old times sake and cos i had a free ticket, went to see ’em again in 1990.
    Who knows what they’re like these days. Probably same as ever! 😆

plop_pants
    Free Member

I went last night. Had an amazing time, we were very near the front, next to the runway, shaking hands with Brian. It was hectic at first, getting moshed to bits, but settled down after a few songs. I was also lucky enough to have a boxom young lady hang on to me for the evening. No idea who she was but she held on tight! It was all a bit of a blur really not helped by the overwhelming stench of bo.
    Only dissapointments were The Answer only being on for 30 mins. Great band. Dare I sat too that Angus’ solo wasn’t great.
    Glad I wasn’t up in the gods, the sound must have been awful plus binoculars would have been a requirement.
    Can’t wait for Wembley!

sofaking
    Free Member

seen them twice before

going on thursday ,cant wait

SST
    Free Member

I’m there tomorow night. Looking forward to it.

I saw tickets on line for Manchester next week @ nearly £400 each btw.

votchy
    Free Member

Not going to pay that much, will wait until Wembley then, neighbours are getting a bit bored with me watching the DVD’s at full chat through the surround system 😀

SST
    Free Member

Saw them last night – front row.

Still the best band ever 🙂

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Anyone seen AC/DC yet?’ is closed to new replies.