Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone running sram xx revs?
  • pitcherpro
    Free Member

Have seen some in the sale and wondered if they're worth getting over team air u turns?

stooo
    Free Member

I'm running the XX rebas – only real difference over the Team is the X-Loc… which is brilliant.

If you don't use lock out really, then prob not work having.

I actually got them in the sale cheaper than I could get the Team version, so winner all around.

neil853
    Free Member

I really like the look of them, the ones with the carbon crown and steerer 8)

pitcherpro
    Free Member

I'm running pike coils at the mo and never wind them down , only ever flick the lock out for long road or fireroads , what does the x-loc do?

stooo
    Free Member

X-lock is a remote lockout like pop-lock, but it's hydrolic, rather than a cable… so more reliable and nicer action. Also, it has a remote barrel adjuster (on the bar mounted button) for adjusting the low speed compression damping, which can be useful. I never liked pop lock and so took it off my old Revelations and switched to a standard leg top lever for lock out and only used it for fire roads.

Now I've got x-lock I use lock out really regularly, I can jump out the saddle to sprint up a short climb and push the x-lock button to stiffen up the front super quick… I am aware that I am starting to sound like an advert here. Anyway, I like it, but I use it a lot.

pitcherpro
    Free Member

Cheers stooo , sounds good but is it fixed at 150mm? I read somewhere it can be adjusted on the fly?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone running sram xx revs?’ is closed to new replies.