Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Anyone riding the Dudes of Hazzard Enduro?
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

http://www.nofussevents.co.uk/event/The-Dudes-of-Hazzard-Enduro/2960/

I’m told it’s a super technical testing couple of days out – “best event ever” according to my mechanic.

I think I’ll give it a shot, anyone else?

brodie
    Free Member

I see Hope FR are keen!!

cynic-al
    Free Member

A proper MTB thread off the front page in no time on stw, who’d have thought it?

brodie
    Free Member

Whats the relationship between this event and those “Dudes of Hazard” movies then?

cynic-al
    Free Member

They are the Dukes…

brodie
    Free Member
    chakaping
    Free Member

Probably just a coincidence that there’s a bunch of “Welsh” people making MTB videos and a Scottish race with a similar title.

😉

brodie
    Free Member

I think they are Scottish actually! Fort William is in Scotland right?!

orange225
    Free Member

The dudes in the videos are the organizers of the race, using no fuss for the entry system kinda thing

brodie
    Free Member

Cool, loving the videos.

First MTB movie i’ve see with two guys in Tenerife throwing rocks off a cliff for 5 minutes.

bedmaker

How does this event work? Is it basically timed downhill bits with non timed in between but you have to ride it all?

orange225
    Free Member

Correct

orange225
    Free Member

Ride to the top of the stage, hammer it down, then repeat on the other stages. Saturday is practice all day

bedmaker

I quite fancy it. Is it Kinlochleven again or is that not disclosed until nearer the time?
    Fat bike would be the machine of choice, I can feel the hatred already 😆

orange225
    Free Member

As far as I know it is.

thegman67

Just signed up. Done it last year and it was very techy and full on but I loved it..

cynic-al
    Free Member

Signed up here too.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Anyone riding the Dudes of Hazzard Enduro?’ is closed to new replies.