Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone riding Pentlands tomorrow (Friday)?
  • jimmy

I'm tempted to get out and ride in the snow tomorrow for an hour or two. Anyone else heading out in the Pantlands?

westkipper
    Free Member

Are you calling the traditional, sacred lands of my people 'Pants'?
    I s'pose that a lot of them is pretty pants the now under three foot of snow ( at least on a bike)

robgarrioch

Back to work this week, though my freezing free-wheel is stopping any action atm. Was 'walking' (well, pronking) up white hill last night – waist deep snow in places where it had drifted. Probably be ok on the well-used paths though. Sounds even deeper on the southern slopes – see here!

Kit
    Free Member

Dang, working. Unless you fancy a night ride tonight? I don't want my knob or testicles anyway…!

jimmy

kipper – not calling them Pants as such, just being childish.

Kit – sorry, missed that was out climbing. YHM though.

No takers, then? Off out for the evening now so mid-morning start at best if I get out tomorrow.

westkipper
    Free Member

Jimmy, Being childish is MY job on this forum, and I'll have to get the union involved if anyone is trying to undercut me! 🙂
    Sadly I cant see myself getting out now till sunday.

druidh
    Free Member

Off for a WALK in the Pentlands tomorrow. I think I'll do it without the bike this time.

MussEd
    Free Member

onion – druidh?

druidh
    Free Member

Indeedy

chriswilk
    Free Member

I'd give the bike a miss ofr a few days, this was the A702 at 9 mile burn last night…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone riding Pentlands tomorrow (Friday)?’ is closed to new replies.