Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Anyone riding near Dolgellau this Easter weekend?
  • Kurvenal
    Free Member

Am staying near Dolgellau for the next few days and while I am set for Friday and Monday am looking to join some rides on Saturday and Sunday. Although mtb centres always an option, given how crowded they will probably be since it is Easter weekend I would be interested in meeting up to do some cross-country rides at least part of the time. Have GPS with Memory Map OS mapping for navigation. Send contact details by PM and I will get in touch tomorrow (Good Friday).

Weather forecast is looking fantastic, so am hoping can hook up with others to make it a group ride.

Surfr
    Free Member

If you could be out of bed REALLY early, you could meet the Ystwyth MTB boys for a quick ride. Home in Dol by 10AM!

http://www.ystwyth-mtb.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=38

takisawa2

Make sure you pop down & try the MachX near Machynlleth. Not a long ride but the decent is one of the best there is.
    We’re heading over from the Midlands on Tuesday to do Nant-y-Arian & the Mach-X, your more than welcome to join us for a ride.
    10am at Nant-y-Arian car park.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Anyone riding near Dolgellau this Easter weekend?’ is closed to new replies.