Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Anyone riding in the rain today?
  • thefaller
    Free Member

went out for ride after the rain stopped in the newforest.

So rode but not in the rain.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

i couldn’t be bothered driving the hour or so to GT so went out on the road on the cross bike, first 20 mins were okay then the heavens opened for the rest of the 2 and a half hour ride….not to mention the howling gale! 🙁 i survived 😀

Karl33to
    Free Member

A group of us went out up the Lakes today for our annual Christmas ride, we started and finished on the North Face, but took in a big loop of natural stuff along the way, was a great day out.
    Surprisingly it only really rained on us for 20/30 mins, and there wasn’t all that much mud, but we still got totally soaked as most of the trails were like riding up/down a stream.

jo_h
    Free Member

Spotted the forecast break in the rain so headed to llandegla for a solo blast to try out the new hardtail. Met some other very cheery folk and ended up riding round with two local lasses and had a great time, new black trails are good fun and make it a great wet-weather venue, and the new bike goes like sh1t off a shovel! 8)

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

I’m having a go at the Rapha Festive 500 so I’ve been out in the rain all week although it has been on the road bike.

Covered 348 km so far this week with 3,267m of climbing and 152km still to go. Should knock those off by Monday

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Anyone riding in the rain today?’ is closed to new replies.