Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone riding in the Chilterns?
  • Ti29er
    Free Member

Anyone riding locally?
    There aren’t many riders local to me in Watford it seems, so I’m going to get in the car and trundle out to the likes of Wendover Woods etc, but I have no idea of decent routes.
    Would be keen to join a ride-out if such things exist.
    Tim

Aidan
    Free Member

Hi,

I usually ride the Chilterns a couple of times a week but I won’t be for the next 3 weeks. However, I did upload a nice loop onto bikehike if you fancy giving it a try by yourself. It’s pretty muddy at the moment, but the good bits are still good.

http://www.bikehike.co.uk/mapview.php?id=3002

curtisthecat
    Free Member

Hi there,
    I like to ride in the Chilterns as well, although I haven’t been in ages. As above, it tends to get quite gloopy but should hopefully dry out a bit with the nice weather. I am not available next weekend as we are moving house but should start to be around more as the rugby season ends and the weather gets nice if you fancy being shown around.

curtisthecat
    Free Member

Or come to Berkamsted, and I can show you around Ashridge. Not as good as the Chilterns but right on my doorstep. Which part of Watford are you coming from?

Ti29er
    Free Member

Bushey. Or Oxhey Village to be more accurate.
    I’d be keen to have a look around Ashridge – it’s quite extensive, thelit;e I’ve seen of it.
    Tim@t-f-p.com

TooTall
    Free Member

High Wycombe based club

Some rides on there in the area you want – I rode with them a couple of times – mostly good types.

nickc

Ti29er, i ride in the Chilts, Not around next week, but I’d be happy to show you around.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone riding in the Chilterns?’ is closed to new replies.