Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone Riding Dunkeld / Perth way this weekend??
  • Si
    Free Member

Or anywhere else around that way tbh…Just moved up and need to discover the good riding, so if you’d welcome another rider joining you, be appreciated…

Si

vorlich
    Free Member

I’m not, but I was looking at a route on strava earlier which should give you some ideas. Google ‘Perth Enduro Strava’

Apparently thee was a great trail around Dunkeld, but it’s been sanitised, guy I ride with was raving about it. 👿

Shackleton

I’m in much the same boat but Dundee way. I’ve scrawled some trails on a map for the Sidlaws which are nice to play in if you fancy the 20 minute drive over. Trails in green are ones I haven’t ridden yet but are apparent on the ground. Some of the ones in red aren’t on maps but are blatant when you are there. If there is a track on the map but not coloured then it is probably because it isn’t there anymore! Hopefully it is accurate, it was drawn from memory a few weeks ago. I would offer to show you what I’ve found but I’m not free this weekend.

You could also do worst than look in Deuchny wood and Kinnoul hill to the east of Perth. Did the Fair City Enduro there. Lots of good trails so long as you don’t mind a rummage to find them all, I suspect there will be others there that you can “befriend” for the day……

swiss01
    Free Member

i’m working this weekend and usually have much more availability during the week. am off two weeks on saturday tho so if yr up for it around then i’ll come out for a burl

Si
    Free Member

Swiss that sounds a plan…. As I’m at the Innerleithen Enduro next weekend… Will mail you

Yeah rode the Perth City Enduro too Shackleton so know a few around that way…. May head out to Pitmedden for an explore which your welcome to join us on??

chickenman

there’s some great stuff in the Dunkeld area; ask in Progression Bikes at Dunkeld.

vorlich
    Free Member

Si, maybe I didn’t explain too well, the first hit on Google from the search I mentioned above is a strava round the Dunkeld area, not Perth.

Here

kcal

Yes, plenty of options round Loch Ordie for starters.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone Riding Dunkeld / Perth way this weekend??’ is closed to new replies.