Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Anyone riding a Saracen Ariel?
  • andypandy85
    Free Member

Just curious if anyone is on a 2015/2016 Ariel and what you think of the spec, overall build and the ride? Considering the 2017 model, just curious what it’s like.

Cheers 🙂

legend
    Free Member

I think there’s a few owners, but no riders as the bushes are always ****ed.

mezimov

I’m on a 2015 Ariel 151 and the bushes have been replaced on numerous occasions. The offending articles are the central pair of bushings on the linkage but it looks as though the new models have a sealed bearing instead of a Norglide bush. The rep advised me that this part will be a straight swap for the old so there is hope for the rattling Ariels out there.

Other than wishing they made an XL, I’m still happy with mine: climbs OK, descends far better than I do. The 2017 model looks good but I’d give serious consideration to one of the 2016 models which have a chunk of cash off and replace the linkage with the new part. Having ridden one of the demo XT/Fox 36 bikes at Ft.William World Cup this year I’d recommend it.Better colours too, methinks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Anyone riding a Saracen Ariel?’ is closed to new replies.