Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone ride in/around/near Grantham?
  • goriri
    Free Member

Recently moved to Mrs T’s old town, and wondering if there’s anyone friendly here? I know it’s flat, but someone must be doing something =)

MadPierre

Get yourself on the Viking Challenge this Sunday: http://www.vikingchallenge.org.uk/ENTER.htm

pikey999
    Free Member

Hi i live in grantham there is a bit of riding and even the odd slight gradient!

chameleon78
    Free Member

Viking Challenge is a bit of a lightweight do

goriri
    Free Member

I was looking at the viking way thing, but family visit means probably won’t get out for it =( and don’t mind if it’s lightweight, not done anything of note for a while so might be a good warm up for hillier stuff up the road…doable on a crosser?

Where do you go pikey?

MadPierre

VC won’t be lightweight if it is muddy – which is looking extremely likely! Yes its doable on a crosser.

I’m not far away in Melton but its now the time of year when a long drive is needed to escape the local mud.

goriri
    Free Member

Thanks MP…so if I can get away from ‘the hell that is family’, some bigger skinnier wheels probably best 😉

cnud
    Free Member

Well you’re only 10’mins from the Belvoir loop as mentioned and 40 mins from Sherwood Pines

MadPierre

goriri: I will be there riding fat normal sized wheels and looking like a pratt as usual:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone ride in/around/near Grantham?’ is closed to new replies.