Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone ride a ribble sportive?
  • hitman
    Free Member

Tempted to get the frameset or go down the route of the more race orientated frame – scuro?
    Anyone got one , if so what are they like and how's the sizing?
    cheers

firestarter
    Free Member

Dunno but they look lovely 😀

hitman
    Free Member

cheers 🙂

thv3
    Free Member

Hi,

I've got one. Very pleased with it, very smooth and fast. Mine is 18lbs with pedals which I think is very good value for what I paid for it.

I am 5ft 9 and ride the 52cm which I would say is perfect.

I haven't ridden another carbon bike, but the difference between this and my old aluminium frame is night and day in terms of weight and comfort.

Planning and selling mine though to concentrate on MTB though, let me know if you are interested. I am based in Innerleithen if you fancy a spin to try one out, regardless of whether you want to buy mine or not!

hitman
    Free Member

cheers, but Im 6'3" so after a 58

RealMan
    Free Member

Hi,

I've got one. Very pleased with it, very smooth and fast. Mine is xxlbs with pedals which I think is very good value for what I paid for it.

I am 5ft 7 and ride the 52cm which I would say is perfect.

I haven't ridden another carbon bike, but the difference between this and my old aluminium frame is night and day in terms of weight and comfort.

Wouldn't even think about selling mine.

Sorry – was in a hurry.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Me too – I got one – very pleased with it – done a few long rides including the Dartmoor Classic 105 miler and very comfy – climbs well – had a Allez before and much more plush ride but not quite as quick up the hills but def makes up for it 🙂

I am 6ft and got the 55cm C-C frame (Large) – fits very well 🙂

Sorry bad piccy but :

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone ride a ribble sportive?’ is closed to new replies.