Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone ridden Cwmwarn / FOD / Cannock trails in last week or so?
  • wilko1999
    Free Member

Hi all

I’m fancying a bit of a trail centre session this weekend, hoping to find somewhere that isn’t too boggy. All my local ‘natural’ trails are a bit slow going right now and I fancy letting loose

So has anyone ridden Cwmcarn Twrch, FOD Verderers/Red or Cannock Monkey Trail very recently and if so how were they riding?

Any help much appreciated

Cheers!

wilko1999
    Free Member

Tits – Cwmcarn not Cwmwarn!!

greeble
    Free Member

rode FOD tuesday. Its super hardpack and hardly any mud at all.

wrecker
    Free Member

Verderers was great last sunday. Some slightly soggy bits but nothing which would slow you down.
    Cwmcarn is always OK regardless of wet IMO.

GaryLake
    Free Member

FOD was very good over new year break…

rocketman
    Free Member

The Chase has not been too shabby this week. Went last night and it was OK for the time of year – still some standing water and Cannock’s own unique blend of slick paste but not too bad really.

Enjoy.

zangolin
    Free Member

FoD was drying out nicely last weekend – no real rain since then – forecast looks good – so reckon trails will be just right.

Leku
    Free Member

Rode Cwmcarn Twrch yesterday (did it properly by driving there in a VW from England and using a full sus Yeti).

Some small puddles on the top but fine.

wilko1999
    Free Member

Great stuff, thanks guys, looks like whichever way I go I should be alright!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone ridden Cwmwarn / FOD / Cannock trails in last week or so?’ is closed to new replies.