Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • anyone ridden bootleg canyon, vegas
  • oli2001
    Free Member

going to vegas in october. managed to get a days biking in. bootleg is the preferred option. anyone been? do i need a guide and where can i rent a decent bike for trails/xc
    cheers

zinger
    Free Member

Boot legs quite good here's some pics from the last time i rode there

Bootleg canyon Trip

But I prefer the xc trails at cottonwood canyon

oli2001
    Free Member

how close is cottonwood? do i need my own wheels?

oli2001
    Free Member

just looked at pics, looks ace

TooTall
    Free Member

You'll need a car if you want to get around and about LV away from the tourist areas – cheap and easy as most hire from the airport which is just off the strip.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

cheap and easy as most hire from the airport which is just off the strip.

On 'Carhire Blvd' IIRC!

c9tln
    Free Member

going to vegas for honeymoon in august,might see if i sneak one afternoon,looks pretty good.

uplink
    Free Member

The zipline in Bootleg canyon is good too

http://www.bcflightlines.com/

markgraylish
    Free Member

I have to say I was pretty disappointed with Bootleg Canyon's riding. I rode the big XC loop which just sort of meandered around the open desert. Having said that, Bootleg was my last ride of the trip having previously been in Utah, so I had been spoiled by some truly ace riding earlier on!

If you've only got one day to ride, it's a lot lot better than shopping or walking up and down the Strip!

zinger
    Free Member

bootleg (Boulder City) is further from central las vegas than Cottonwood (blue diamond) neither are rideable from the strip, as others have said you will need to rent a car

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘anyone ridden bootleg canyon, vegas’ is closed to new replies.