Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 84 total)
  • Anyone remember the stolen Cove shocker
  • lisa21123
    Free Member

Wow cant actually believe the imagination of some people ever heard of the word slander???

grahamt1980

Your point caller?

Considering you have just registered to post that, do you have some knowledge of the bike then?

lisa21123
    Free Member

looks like you guys were wrong about Tony before!!! You should all be ashamed of yourselfs….. nothing but internet bullies with nothing better to do than make lies up about people and bad mouth them, when actually they have done nothing wrong. You say ”scum” Well take a closer look at yourself!!!

grahamt1980

Dammit no handbags gif available

Junkyard
    Free Member

At least we know you have the Internet this time tony

ross980
    Free Member

Wow cant actually believe the imagination of some people ever heard of the word slander???

[pedant] I think you’ll find that’s libel, not slander [/pedant]

lisa21123
    Free Member

I am not Tony!!! Cant understand the mentality on hear? Because A bike is being sold, suddenly its a theft, fraud etc. ????? who the hell do some of you people think you are? How the hell would a thief have all the receipts and boxes I mean really at least think your fantasy stories thorough properly. Lisa.

lisa21123
    Free Member

[pedant] I think you’ll find that’s libel, not slander [/pedant]

The principal practical difference between claims for libel and claims for slander is what a claimant must prove to succeed in his or her claim. In libel claims, the claimant does not have to prove that he or she has suffered loss or damage as a result of the publication. In contrast, in claims for slander, the claimant must prove actual damage. There are however several exceptions to the rule that actual damage must be proved in claims for slander.

For example, if the spoken words accuse the claimant of committing a crime; of having a contagious disease; of being unfit for his or her office, business or profession; or if the communication is an attack of the credit of trades people; or an accusation of being unchaste or adulterous against a woman or girl. In these cases damage is presumed and need not be proved.

And I think you might find he has been accused of a crime!!!

PiknMix
    Free Member

I think Lisa has crabs

ross980
    Free Member

Well done for cutting and pasting some irrelevant information from the internet. It’s still libel and not slander though. To make it super simple for you…
    Libel = written down
    Slander = spoken

Or if you want to go down the cut and paste route:

Q. What’s the Difference between Libel & Slander?
    A. In general terms, Libel is defamation in permanent form and Slander is defamation in a non-permanent form.

Most commonly Libel tends to be written, broadcast or published online and Slander tends to be the spoken word.

/pedant 😉

EDIT: Anyway Tony Lisa, if you consider this thread to be defamatory you should ask the mods to delete it.

PiknMix
    Free Member

And then sort your crabs out

andytherocketeer

Acquaintance of mine attempted to sue for libel/slander/defamation.
    Judge basically declared that him always publicly threatening to sue was the prime cause for the spreading of that “bad image” within the community, and not those allegedly saying things he didn’t like (whether true or not).

/me gets out the popcorn.

eye bee tea ell

edlong
    Free Member

Bit late for custard creams?

tomhoward

looks like you guys were wrong about Tony before!!!

He wasn’t a thief who did folk out of £75? Cos the thread you linked to seems to suggest that’s exactly what he did, if you’d care to read past page 3?

Hi Tony *waves*

RobHilton
    Free Member

I think Lisa has crabs

Sandy vag maybe?

antigee

I’d guess that Lisa is a regular STW troll with a new login

hora
    Free Member

Watsontony you realise you are now traceable

PiknMix
    Free Member

I’d guess that Lisa is a regular STW troll with a new login

One of the better parody accounts, but with crabs.

pinetree
    Free Member

@ Pik N Mix- you do seem to be going on about that an awful lot. Were you given crabs by someone called Lisa at some point, and this thread has brought up some bad memories?

Bazz

Mmmm… so Lisa21123 sells a bike on e bay and signs off the ad “Tony” then creates a new account on here to defend “watsontony” who reported a bike stolen (suspicously similar to the one that was sold on ebay and in the same town) as well as ripping off a couple of other forum members.

Am i the only one who thinks that Lisa/Tony isn’t very bright?

sandwicheater

This post has made my morning; 😛

PiknMix
    Free Member

@ Pik N Mix- you do seem to be going on about that an awful lot. Were you given crabs by someone called Lisa at some point, and this thread has brought up some bad memories?

Just going for libel as per Lisa’s description. I wouldn’t sleep with someone with such a common name as Lisa.

thejesmonddingo

I wish you hadn’t said that Pik,now I feel really common.

chip
    Free Member

I caught crabs once, it was the summer of 81.
    We buried buckets a low tide on the beach near my grandads cottage in Ireland.

Happy times, I don’t recall a lisa being there but, my uncle Tony was, the theiving bar steward .
    You think you know someone.

PiknMix
    Free Member

I wish you hadn’t said that Pik,now I feel really common.

I’m also know to spout complete boulderdash.

stevied
    Free Member

*waves* to LisaTony

lisa21123
    Free Member

tell u what I am being accused that my paypal is the same as the one who has ripped you off??? think you may want to check again found this link with the paypal address http: singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/anyone-remember-the-stolen-cove-shocker

maybe you should check your facts before you go bad mouthing my ebay. I get an abusive message on my ebay from one of you guys with a link to the convocation, that how I found it and yes as seen as my paypal address is being accused of ripping people off did a bit of searching. Would the person who said my paypal ripped them off like to check again?????

lisa21123
    Free Member

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-renthal-fat-bars-780-wide38mm-rise-new-40-posted-need-gone this is the link with the paypal address the link in the message is the one that got sent to me along with an abusive message, and yes my name is lisa!!!!!

lisa21123
    Free Member

Dear lisa21.123,

Hi bitch,

How is granny, I hope you still give her a good hug for bailing you out of sticky situations.

Why don’t you contribute to yet another thread about your scum self on single track world, here

http: singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/anyone-remember-the-stolen-cove-shocker

I hope you can find the balls to say a little world, I’m pretty confident you won’t though.

Bye bitch

– winkymcfecknut

lisa21123
    Free Member

never even heard of this site till I got this message on my ebay!!!

hora
    Free Member

Is your twitter @waltermitty?

lisa21123
    Free Member

whats that ment to mean?

bearnecessities

I can’t figure out what’s going on, but I hope that eBay message wasn’t from anyone here.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Shouldn’t we just be asking Lisa where she got the stolen bike from?

Also if you’re not Tony why does the advertisement say Tony at the bottom?

lisa21123
    Free Member

?????? summer of 81????? how old are u guys????

bearnecessities

Well this is all getting quiet odd.

lisa21123
    Free Member

yes it was from someone off hear they even sent me the link to this convo that’s the only reason I knew this site existed. I know all these bullies make there own stories up, seems they nothing else better to do, its probley the most exciting thing in there sad little lives, but I really am called lisa, and if it wasn’t for someone sending me that nasty message I wouldn’t of known anything about all this???

gogg
    Free Member

Why not post your paypal address so we can check it against the ripoff one?

lisa21123
    Free Member

I don’t feel I should have to explain myself at all, as I havn’t done anything wrong, but think u might find that the stolen bike was recoved from the police

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Anyone remember the stolen Cove shocker’ is closed to new replies.