Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone recon the richley carbon bars n seat posts are good kit?
  • fozworth
    Free Member

I’m in the market for a set of carbon bars n a seatpost for my ss build .seen some good deals on flea bay on richley parts n wondered if they are a good choice as I’ve not used that brand before

tomhoward

Richley? Never heard of them?

In all seriousness iirc there was a thread on here about fake ritchey wcs carbon stuff so be careful.

As a recommendation, Easton kit for me every time for carbon bars/posts.

fozworth
    Free Member

Cheers bud I’ve got Easton CNT monkey lite DH bars on my FR bike and there sweet but havnt seen any at a good price to stick on my ss build . I’ll look for some xc versions .also I’ve seen CRC are selling control tech carbon sestpost a for 60 quid instead of about 160 are they a good brand ? Cheers

radoggair
    Free Member

have a bar and stem from ritchey, carbon variety. Had zero issues in the 2 years i’ve had them so can only recommend on my experience. You could always purchase a MT Zoom bar and KNCN stem which would be cheaper than the ritchey stuff and about 80g lighter as well

grahamg
    Free Member

No experience of carbon but I LOVE their single bolt seatpost clamp on the WCS – fantastically easy to adjust and you don’t even have to take your saddle bag off to do it!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone recon the richley carbon bars n seat posts are good kit?’ is closed to new replies.