Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anyone recommend some dirt cheap accomodation in Glencoe area for Jan/Feb/March?
  • rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Maybe working at the ski centre..

scotabroad

Ossians Cave? 😉

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Think the commute may get a bit tiring!

Anywhere on the road to Fort William-Glencoe would be fine

For two people, self catering is fine. Roof, and a shower would be nice!

tartanscarf

I live in Glencoe and April onwards could help out with a caravan. Too cold to operate them earlier than that though which is unfortunately no help whatsoever! Email me if you’re stuck and I can email some local accommodation providers for you.

TS

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

YGM TS- ta 🙂

tartanscarf

You too.

TS

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Some sort of short term rent in a shared property would be best probably, find out what the local newspaper is and have a look at rooms to rent. You could try House in the Woods, Glenculish, Ballachulish PA39 4JZ, 01855 811379, they have cabins and she might do you a deal for a 3 month rent, that’s the cheapest place we’ve found for holiday rents and we’ve stayed at lots of different places locally.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Caravan at the ski centre? There was a recovery driver staying there fairly long term while a bridge was being rebuilt.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Having spent the last two summers in a static, I can imagine it wiil be warmer outside!

thegreatape
    Free Member

Probably. It is a bit bracing up there just now.

boblo
    Free Member

Camp at the Red Squirrel? It is truly horrible….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anyone recommend some dirt cheap accomodation in Glencoe area for Jan/Feb/March?’ is closed to new replies.