Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone recommend an emigration expert from UK to Canada
  • verbboy
    Free Member

Wold rather not get ripped off by someone promising me the world and delivery disappointment!

Looking to go via either buying an existing business or starting a new one in New Brunswick.

Thanks

jambalaya
    Free Member

I would have thought the place to start would be in New Brunswick (Bureau of Commerce?) that plus asking the Canadian Embassy in UK.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Why pay someone to give you information and advice you can get yourself for free?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Start with reading through the info on the Canadian immigration site
    http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/
    Migration agents can be useful in complicated applications but the sites should tell you if that is the case.

deserter
    Free Member

Curious why new brunswick in particular?
    Family etc?

verbboy
    Free Member

Sorry for the delay in replying:

aphex_2k – I struggle with forms and understanding the various options, thats why I’m happy to pay for a service to help me.

deserter – I have a friend there, who I also work closely with. Been on lots of trips there and whilst I’d prefer maybe western canada for riding and scenery, I like the simplicity of NB. Also easier for Wife to travel back to UK, shes not the biggest flying fan so half the time in a plane is better for her.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

aphex_2k – I struggle with forms and understanding the various options, thats why I’m happy to pay for a service to help me.

even still, have a good read through all the info before you go to somebody, it’s the best way not to get screwed over and to know your chances.

verbboy
    Free Member

I agree I have been reading and I fall into various options, I had a friend who went out west and had his pants pulled down good and proper.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone recommend an emigration expert from UK to Canada’ is closed to new replies.