Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • anyone recommend a suitably small and light rain jacket
  • wonkey_donkey
    Free Member

CAN anyone recommend a suitably small and light rain jacket that’s small and light enough to stuff in a jersey pocket on the road bike?

jam-bo

I’ve got a gore path that fits that description.

GHill

I’m in the market for something similar. Currently thinking of getting the Endura Pakajak.

tsd
    Free Member

Currently thinking of getting the Endura Pakajak

Got one recently, packs small, light enough, fit not too loose and venting is reasonable. Works well for the odd shower or as a windproof layer to retain a bit of warmth.

For £19.99 from Cycle surgery I’m happy. Link

stevious

My wife has one of the new DHB cosmo jackets from wiggle that fits the bill. Packs easily into a pocket and is properly waterproof. Fit is just slightly on the slim side of average.

Am yet to borrow it and test the breathability properly, although to be fair I’ve managed to wet out pretty much every waterproof I;ve tried 🙂

iainc

Pakajak is great and reasonably showerproof. Packs tiny and weighs nowt in back pocket

40mpg

Get down to your local Aldi – they’ll probably have some left from last week at £9.99

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘anyone recommend a suitably small and light rain jacket’ is closed to new replies.