Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Anyone recommend a builder around NE Fife/Dundee?
  • TheFlyingOx

Project “Extension To Fit In Flying Ox Jr II” is underway. Plans have been approved and we now just need someone to build it. We know a few tradesmen, plumbers, joiners, plasterers, etc. but no-one who can either a) do the job lot, or b) organise the others into doing the job lot. I’d project manage if I could, but I spend 3 weeks out of every 6 away and from asking around that won’t sit well with contractors.
    There were various prospective letters, I guess from companies scouring the council’s planning website, but they all seem to be Central Belt, which is too far for someone to be driving every day on my dollar.

So, anyone got any recommendations?

duckman

I was a plasterer in Dundee for 20 years. If you PM me names I will see if any ring a bell,good or bad.

jamesy01
    Free Member

I’m a QS/Estimator based in Fife and do work for various small/medium contractors.
    Drop me a PM with details and I might be able to suggest someone suitable for your works.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Anyone recommend a builder around NE Fife/Dundee?’ is closed to new replies.